This is a very cool job. The Senior Compensation Analyst will support the broader Total Rewards team with the development and execution of the Company's compensation strategy in alignment with the Company's overarching total rewards philosophy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (degrees in the areas of Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance highly preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in Compensation Administration and/or consulting preferred.
- Knowledge of compensation programs and broader HR policies and processes.
- Knowledge of compensation governance, compliance, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, and organizational skills.
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to provide data and updates on complex topics in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Sensitivity in working with confidential information.
- Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others.
- Proven teamwork capabilities.