This is a highly visible and autonomous role in a large, well-established product design & manufacturing organization. Location: Southern New Hampshire
Lead Mfg Engineer – Hands-on engineer to develop & lead teams that will establish, maintain or modify high-volume production lines for high-precision single-use components.
We will consider an individual contributor who has held progressively more responsible roles and is now ready to lead a team.
- Develop/set up high volume disposable lines
- Create and organize process documentation and assembly process documentation
- These lines will be producing millions of product units per year
- Work with vendors, sterilization and contract manufacturers
- BS or MS ME/EE/Mfg Eng, plus 10+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Knows DFM, is well-versed in tolerance analysis, scientific molding and six-sigma concepts
- Real-world experience implementing and managing high volume injection molding, automated assembly/inspection/testing (Medical Products Ideal)
- Experience with external design transfer desirable but not required
Neil Rauch, President
Hire Power Associates