Our Client is reinventing the formal wear rental industry so guys can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit-made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, our Client guarantees a perfect fit every time.
Just as we are on the cutting-edge of men's fashion, we also strive to stay on the cutting-edge of technology and looking to looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer. Are you passionate about learning new technologies? Do you aspire to work as part of a diverse team? Are you willing to mentor and be mentored? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our biggest goals on the technology team are to deliver the best possible customer experience, building solutions that adhere to high software engineering principles, and striving to maintain a positive culture where diversity and personal growth are highly valued.
What You'll Do
- Build and improve software systems for a fast-growing, disruptive e-commerce company
- Develop scalable backend services in key focus areas such as order management, internal tooling and fulfillment
- Create APIs to integrate with front end and 3rd party systems from highly distributed and independent microservices
- Work with React + Redux single page applications
- Deliver defect limited code through ubiquitous test automation
- Serve as a key member of the backend design team
- Contribute to the development of the team, our standards, and best practices
Who You Are
- 10+ years of professional software development
- Extensive experience with ES6 and Node.js
- Familiarity with React and ReduxKnowledge of modern web technologies
- Experience with delivering API frameworks as microservices built on standards such as REST, GraphQL and CRUD
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Conversant in algorithms, software patterns, and their best usage
- Excellent data modeling and data design
- Previous work iterating on consumer web products built from scratch
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Serverless, AWS Lambda and Docker a plus
- Ability to operate at web-scale
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.