At Aktion Associates, being responsive, innovative and providing consistent delivery of leading edge technologies are the foundation of everything we do. We view our role as IT architects who partner with our customers to create a comprehensive technical roadmap that supports continued growth and profitability. This includes the software they use to run their business as well as the infrastructure necessary to provide a reliable, always accessible system.
The Aktion professional services team enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of their software investment in a responsible, timely and cost effective fashion by providing our customers expert software consulting and implementation services. To strengthen our professional services team, we are looking for an experienced Software Implementation Specialist
Responsibilities and Skills required
- Provide implementation services including software configuration and setup, business process consulting, software utilizationtraining, and go live support.
- Project management skills to work within the customer’s schedule, yet set proper expectations that provide and manage a successful implementation strategy
- Facilitate business process discussions to uncover opportunities to help streamline operations.
- Create long term relationships with customers by earning their respect as their “trusted advisor”.
- Provide presales support as necessary which may include software demonstrations or product discussions with prospects.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the software and supporting technologies, including any vendor programs or certifications.
- Several years of Industry experience for the position desired
- Strong accounting and financial skills such as Controller, CFA or CPA positions, preferably with the software applications we sell and support.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Some travel is required.
This full-time position is responsible for delivering end-to-end software implementation projects. Post implementation client relationship management skills are necessary to provide our customers with a world class IT partner experience. The position requires extensive knowledge of the industry and application software being sought.
Candidate must be professional, highly organized and motivated.
Aktion Associates offers an entrepreneurial working environment with competitive salary and bonus incentives, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Experience in the following industries and associated software products is desirable and considered highly in regards to the positions available.
Construction and Real Estate Viewpoint Spectrum
Sage 300 CRE
Sage 100 Contractor
Aktion Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.aktion.com for more information.