Position Purpose: Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the Centene server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer's
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Skill Sets: Avaya Call Flow programming, Avaya CMS, IVR
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus. Avaya ACS or equivalent preferred.
Experience troubleshooting and supporting vectoring and contact center issues. Ability to work with senior team members and customers on problem diagnosis and solutions. Understanding of contact center applications and products (ex. CMS, Avaya 1x, Call Recording Software, Workforce Management Software, Wallboards). Experience in designing and implementing complex contact center solutions. Experience documenting contact center end-to-end via Visio or similar tool. Basic understanding of the OSI layer model including experience troubleshooting in TDM and SIP voice environments.
Knowledge of hosted solutions. Knowlege of Uptivity, IEX, and Spectrum preferred. Able to independently deliver solutions with multiple functionality points, and medium complexity. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.