Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Tableau Developer for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract to Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 5 Month Contract to Hire
Location: San Diego, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Tableau Developer
Primary Skill: Tableau
Role Description: The Tableau Developer would need to have at least 8+ years of experience including 3+ years of Tableau experience.
- Invent creative and innovative ways to answer key business questions by leveraging existing data assets or creating new ones
- Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced Tableau visualizations using action filters, user filters, advanced navigation techniques and Level-of-Detail (LOD) expressions.
- Advanced Tableau development including Tableau data model creation, customize dimensions, advanced calculations, and interactive dashboards.
- Performance tuning of Tableau Server dashboards to minimize the data and rendering refresh cycles and optimize the end user experience
- Keeps abreast of current trends related to Tableau and other BI technologies
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, strategic direction, organizational structure and overall business goals
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience developing Tableau dashboards using complex relational and multi-dimensional data sources required.
- End-to-End Tableau Designer expertise from Tableau data model publication, interactive dashboard design/development to deployment/maintenance.
- Hands-on skills with use of action filters, user filters, advanced navigation techniques, Level-of-Detail (LOD) expressions.
- Advanced Tableau development experience including Tableau data model creation, customize dimensions, advanced calculations, and interactive dashboards.
- Experience tuning the performance of Tableau Server dashboards to minimize the data and rendering refresh cycles and optimize the end user experience.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving business problems.
- Story teller capable of delivering creative design and interactive data visualizations.
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts along with knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Demonstrate project management skills using agile methodology including ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of high-profile projects.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Tableau certification and SharePoint experience a plus.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
Education: High School (Minimum)
Experience: Minimum 8+ years, 3+ years (Tableau)
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees
Recruiter Name: Krishnapal Singh
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2010)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None