Life Search Technologies is looking for an entry level person or someone with recruiting experience who wants to join a leading executive search firm providing Biotechnology, Health Care, and Information Technology staffing solutions. We are a growing organization that is dedicated to helping each individual achieve their personal development goals.
Our associates have many years in the staffing industry. The key to our success is the focus on the relationship and long-term associations with both the client and the candidate. Our consultative approach allows us to fully understand client’s needs and provide unsurpassed customer service. Our goal is to be recognized as a leader in customer satisfaction.
- Build relationships with candidates through phone conversations
- Identify candidates matching job requirements
- Research and network through social media and local community events
- Handle onboarding of new hires (background checks, references, etc.)
- Update and maintain applicant database internally
- Track daily metrics and reporting
- Possess outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be open-minded, and have the ability to think creatively
- Motivated by personal success and accomplishment, driven by a passion to succeed
- Possess critical thinking skills, supported by intellectual curiosity and sound business judgment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Social media skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university or college preferred
- Background in the staffing industry a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401K plan) and additional incentives. This position offers a training program, monthly training for all staff members, and an opportunity for advancement.
If you possess these skills and want to join an award winning team, please apply!