Senior Tax Accountant
75-95K and Bonus
Center Valley, PA
As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will be report to the Director of Tax Accounting and responsible for tax provisions, tax accounting, tax reporting, as well as disclosures.
- Assist the Director by reviewing domestic and global income tax provisions
- Play a key part of process improvements, systems analysis and indicatives, and automation
- Monitor and administer compliance with internal controls and frameworks
- Review journal entries associated with tax provisions
- Be a key point of contact for the tax systems, their functionally, and make sure they are working correctly at all times
- Provide data to the SEC department regarding tax provisions
- Work cross functionally with IT, IT Audit, Corporate Finance, Technical Accounting, and other departments to ensure the tax information and tax systems are working properly and efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance
- Master's Degree in Tax is preferred
- CPA is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant tax provisional experience
- At least 6 months of experience within OneSource