Transports and delivers drywall and building materials by operating a boom truck.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting the vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Minimum of Class B CDL license, Boom Truck Experience, Forklift Operation, Drywall handling experience preferred.