Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Make a Delphi Difference on your first day.
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
E/EA provides complete design of the vehicle's electrical architecture, including connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, electrical centers, hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems. Our Hybrid portfolio ENABLES high voltage power and electronics backbones that support increased vehicle content and electrification, reducing emissions and higher fuel economy through weight savings. It also includes infotainment and displays; 3D clusters, embedded Wi-Fi, navigation, Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) connection systems, etc. We enable Delphi as a world leader in optimizing and customizing electrical architectures that take intelligent driving to new levels. Divisional HQ: Shanghai, China
The Validation Engineer will support Program Management by ensuring that validation testing meets program timing and all customer validation requirements. You will report to the Validation Manager and will interact with program managers and validation coordinator to ensure complete and accurate coverage of requirements in test plans as well as interact with test facility to assist with the execution of test plans. You will review test plans, test strategies, and test results with program managers, validation coordinator, and test lab technicians.
This position will be located in Auburn Hills, MI.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify validation requirements
- Develop and review test plans, test strategies, and procedures
- Maintain design validation plan and reports (DVP&R's)
- Ensure test readiness by maintaining inventory of test samples, test equipment, cabling, etc.
- Work directly with the Test Equipment Development group to deliver test systems to meet all customer requirements
Candidates for positions with Delphi must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 + years experience with environmental product validation or testing
- Knowledge of automotive OEM test requirements
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated skills, including the ability to be self-directed and work well with other internal and external team members
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on-time and within specifications
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
- Relocation assistance available
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
About the Organization
Auburn Hills, MI
About the Organization
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions that enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Gillingham, England, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
This position is currently accepting applications.