Kenney believes in our vision and values as strongly today as we did when we started our business over 100 years ago. We will continue to provide quality, fashion forward and innovative consumer products for the next 100 years. We will achieve this through our company values by which our employees exemplify incredible levels of dedication, integrity, collaboration, vision and creativity.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising all operations within the warehouse facility.
· Delegate tasks and target and evaluate the performance of the distribution staff for both first and second shifts;
· Organize and conduct new hire orientation and required trainings for new warehouse associates;
· Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency;
· Accurately record and post metrics for all warehouse associates daily;
· Schedule routings and print orders ;
· Track and monitor incoming containers.
· 2-5 yrs. management experience preferred;
· Must have prior warehouse management system (WMS) experience, SAP a plus;
· Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Internet use. WalMart retail link experience a plus;
· Positive attitude and drive to create operational efficiencies within area of responsibility and other disciplines throughout the organization.;
· Strong interpersonal and communicative skills with the ability to work effectively with all departments throughout the company as well as outside carriers;
· Strong multi-tasking ability to complete daily and long-term objectives.
APPLY TO HR@KENNEY.COMHelp