Water Management Foreman – Pecos, Texas (Job Code: F73)
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. The Company has established itself as one of the most experienced resource play companies in the industry, having drilled over 900 horizontal wells since the early 2000’s. The Company’s operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas and the Delaware Basin in West Texas.
Carrizo is expanding their operations in the Delaware Basin, adding approximately 16,508 net acres recently acquired from ExL Petroleum Management, LLC in Reeves and Ward counties.
Carrizo is building a team to develop and support our new assets. We offer highly competitive salaries, annual incentive plans, and generous benefits. Carrizo seeks an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Water Management Foreman based in thePecos, Texasarea.
As a Water Management Foreman you will oversee and direct the company’s produced water gathering, transportation, disposal and recycling operations. Design, implement, and lead a comprehensive integrated produced water management plan that supports the development and production of unconventional resources. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures overall adherence to the day to day execution of the Permian water strategy, which includes gathering, transportation, storage, disposal and reuse of produced water
- Oversees the operations of fixed storage and disposal infrastructure/pipelines ensuring the disposition of water to meet the needs of CRZO’s production, completion, and drilling operations
- Responsible for the daily operation and optimization of produced water pipelines, salt water disposal facilities and related infrastructure
- Supports production teams with a wide-range of solutions to optimize water gathering, transportation, and disposal costs and mitigate potential environmental impact
- Applies leading-edge technologies for managing water resources including use of automation and control systems
- Manages produced water treatment and system monitoring, testing, and reporting
Successful candidate must have minimum High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience in pipeline water transfer, water analytics, or water management, production, or relevant midstream experience in the oil/gas industry. Candidate must have prior supervisory experience, knowledge of volatile oil production and a valid TX driver’s license.
Interested, qualified candidates may submit a resume (referencing applicable job code) to Careers@Carrizo.comHelp. We will contact qualified candidates directly to conduct interviews.
To learn more about Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc., please visit our website www.carrizo.com (NASDAQ: CRZO).