Projects and controls costs by collecting and studying information; controlling costs.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
* Prepares budget by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
* Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
* Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
* Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
* Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
At least 2 years in Project Field Administration
• Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
• Ability to read and understand specifications and drawings. General knowledge of construction costs and principles
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
.• Estimating experience desirable
• Proficient drafting and computer skills necessary( Auto-cad, Excel and Microsoft software)
Job Type: Full-time